Have you ever wished you could be in complete control of how your clothes smell and feel after a fresh wash? Well, that is exactly what I was thinking when I started my DIY laundry soap journey a year ago. I have been making homemade laundry soap for just over a year, and I am never going back! Through trial and error, I have come up with a laundry soap recipe that my family and I love. When I run out and have to use store bought detergent for a few days, my family definitely notices (and complains loudly)! Here is my top recipe that I use to make DYI laundry soap: Ingredients Four pounds Borax Four pounds Baking Soda 56 ounces Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda 35.2 ounces Zote Laundry Flake Three pounds Oxi Clean 48 ounces Scent Crystals Sealed storage container Instructions Layer ingredients into storage container and mix thoroughly. Transfer soap into empty scent crystal container for easy use. Usage Instructions Hot Water: For a smal...
Comments
Post a Comment