Skip to main content

Frozen Doggie Pops


Like any fur baby parent, I love to spoil my babies. My dog, Gracie Belle, loves treats. While I do feed her store bought treats, I prefer to feed her homemade DIY treats. The benefit of feeding your fur babies homemade treats are:
  • no mystery ingredients
  • no added chemicals or preservatives
  • healthy and wholesome ingredients 

Making homemade DIY doggie treats is both fun and fulfilling; you get to have fun preparing them and can feel good about what you are feeding your babies! Here is my all time favorite treat recipe:

Frozen Doggie Pops


Ingredients



One cup of mixed vegetables
Unsalted beef or chicken broth
Ice cube tray

Instructions



Evenly place mixed vegetables throughout the ice cube tray.





Fill the ice cube tray the rest of the way with broth.


Place in freezer and freeze for three hours.

Feed to your fur baby!



Comments

  1. This is a great idea! I have never thought about home making my dogs treats and they sound yummy!

    I know my dog loves broth though I'm not sure he would like some of the veggies, do you change what types that you use for your dog that you know he/she doesn't like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment